Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Still here... like an unwelcome guest


Now it's September and I'm STILL trying to sell the house! As you no doubt know, the market is as slow as __________(insert your favorite cliche here). But I'm getting some bites and I'm hopeful I may be able to leave by the end of this month. Wish me luck!
~Dave
P.S. Meanwhile, I've taken a quick trip to Vegas, (pictured here on Fremont Street with nephew Kevin) and am planning another maybe to Colorado this month. Also, I've added some reading for you on the Grand Tour, below on the right. Thanks for visiting.

"The Road goes ever on and on, down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone, and I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet, until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say."
-- A walking song by Bilbo Baggins

No comments: